Mexico Tourist Auto Insurance for US and Canada Residents who are driving to Mexico in a US or Canada plated vehicle

Purchased with us before?
» Log in now

Choices at competitive prices

We have choices for you. You can purchase a policy simply to satisfy Mexico Legal Requirements, such as our Liability Only or Driver License policies or you can purchase the broadest possible coverage such as our Full Coverage Standard or Premium Policies.

On our quick and easy online quoting application you can get up to 12 quotes to compare from in less than 2 minutes!

Vehicle Temporary Import Permit (TIP)

If you plan to drive a vehicle beyond the Mexico "Free Zone" you will need to purchase a Vehicle Temporary Import Permit (TIP). The TIP can be obtained from Banjercito, the official Mexican issuing agency, and may be purchased online at the Banjercito website or at a check point in Mexico. For more information about Vehicle Import Permits.