Best Travel Insurance
for U.S. & Worldwide Emergencies
Mexpro offers several travel insurance plans that can help protect you and your family while traveling in the U.S. and throughout the world, not just Mexico. Whether you need to cancel your trip, it is interrupted due to unforeseen harm, or you incur unexpected emergency expenses, Mexpro has you covered.
Mexpro's TME Travel Insurance provides trip cancellation and interruption coverage, as well as coverage for emergency medical and dental expenses, and emergency evacuation coverage for those who travel more than 150 miles from their home in the U.S., whether you are traveling in the U.S., Mexico, or other locations abroad.
Additional benefits cover other out of pocket expenses due to your trip being delayed, and your personal belongings and baggage if they are lost or stolen. We also have optional coverages like rental car protection and more.
Mexpro's TME Travel Insurance Features
- No Covid or other infectious disease exclusions, Covid is treated as any other illness.
- Coverage anywhere in the world.
- Coverage for the transport of a family member/companion.
- Hospital of choice evacuation options on select plans.
- Two-minutes to quote, Two-minutes to buy a policy.
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR trip cancellation).
Comprehensive Trip Protection Insurance
Mexpro's trip protection insurance covers up to 100% of expenses related to trip cancellation and interruption, as well as offering trip delay benefits. This policy covers non-refundable trip costs, like plane tickets, lodging accommodations, tours, etc.
It additionally provides emergency medical and dental expense coverage, repatriation to your home in the event of death while traveling, medical evacuation, travel assistance, and other benefits.
Travel Medical Insurance
Our emergency travel medical and dental insurance covers expenses resulting from medical or dental treatment obtained due to sickness or medical emergency when traveling more than 150 miles from your home in the U.S. The plan includes hospital-to-hospital evacuation, repatriation of remains, and trip delay coverage of $150/day. The coverage limit for emergency medical expenses is $100,000, (dental $750) and emergency medical evacuation is $500,000.
Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
Unlike many emergency medical evacuation plans, Mexpro's TME Emergency Evacuation coverage is a true insurance product, governed by the insurance industry. If while traveling, you require emergency evacuation to a hospital, you have the option to be evacuated to a hospital nearest your home in the U.S.
- U.S. residents only.
- Travel Medical and Travel Medical Evacuation Plan coverage requires travel 150 miles or more from your U.S. residence.
- Coverage and plan options may vary depending on your U.S. state of residence.
- Comprehensive Trip Protection Plan age limit is 100 years.
- Travel Medical Insurance Plan age limit is 84 years.
- Travel Medical Evacuation Plan age limit is 84 years.
Mexpro's Travel Insurance Plans are provided by TME Travel Insurance
Who Should Have TME Travel Insurance?
U.S. residents traveling more than 150 miles from home, whether in the U.S., Mexico, or abroad, including:
- Business Travelers
- People going on cruises, safaris, or guided tours
- Students Studying Abroad
- Missionaries / Church Groups
Our Preferred Provider
Insurance you can trust for peace of mind while traveling.
Mexpro has partnered with Nationwide Insurance and TME to provide a complete set of travel insurance plans. Nationwide insurance is one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and has been in business for nearly 100 years. Their dedication to quality products, financial strength, longevity, and strong track record in paying claims, makes them the right insurer for our customers.
Logo ©Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
TME Travel Insurance Claims
Your claims process will be different depending on which plan you are using. Travel assistance (included on all plans) is handled separately.
Trip Protection: Cancel / Interrupt / Delay
Travel Medical / Dental Insurance
All U.S. and International evacuation services are administered through OnCall, our travel assistance service provider. Reach them by phone at +1 (602) 344-9225 or toll-free (888) 963-4933. Choose option "2."
24/7 Travel Assistance Services
- Review your policy documents for specific coverage and benefit details.
- If there is any difference between this website and your terms and conditions, the terms and conditions prevail.