El Aguila Claims
In order to properly settle your Mexican auto insurance claim, you MUST report your claim in Mexico.
Immediately contact your insurer if you need to make a claim. Any attempt to report a claim outside of Mexico will be rejected by your Mexican insurer.
Have the following ready when you call:
- your insurance policy number,
- the name of the insured driver,
- address & information about where the accident occurred,
- vehicle identification: year, make, model, type, and color.
When the adjuster arrives at the scene of the accident, have the following ready:
- a copy of your insurance policy,
- the valid driver's license of the person who was operating the vehicle.
Be prepared to file an accident report.