What is the MexVisit® Mexico Auto Insurance supplement?
MexVisit® is Mexpro.com's exclusive branded Travel Assistance product, and is not available from any other agent or underwriter. When our optional MexVisit® Travel Assistance coverage is purchased, in addition to the regular tourist auto insurance policy, coverage includes not only excellent auto insurance protection from Mexico's finest underwriters, but also the best travel assistance coverage available in the marketplace. Coverage is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, through a live case monitoring contact center. MexVisit® is available as an option on all policies.
Read this Testimonial from One of our Satisfied MexVisit® Customers...
"I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank-you. We purchased insurance from you for a recent Mexico trip, and included the Mex-Visit travel assist. When our car broke down on Highway 57 south, about 50km north of San Luis Potosi, I called the 800 number and was assisted by a very helpful English speaking representative named Eduardo Martinez. Eduardo called a tow truck for us, re-assured us that we were being helped, and gave me his return extension so that we could contact him if we needed to. The tow-truck came in about an hour, and the driver took us to a great mechanic who fixed the problem immediately, at a very reasonable price. Less than four hours after breaking down, we were back on the road and continued safely to our destination. I don't know what we would have done without your assistance. Thank-you, and please forward my thanks to Eduardo. He took care of everything in a calm, professional manner and was very reassuring at a time when I was nervous about being stranded.
MexVisit® Summary of Benefits:
- MexVisit® Medical Assistance
- MexVisit® Travel Assistance
- MexVisit® Roadside Assistance
- MexVisit® Auto Liability Legal Assistance
- MexVisit® Personal Legal Assistance
MexVisit® Description of Benefits:
A. MexVisit® Medical Assistance
- 24 Hour Medical Assistance
- Emergency Medical Transportation (Land and Air Evacuation)
- Transportation & Lodging Expenses for Companion
- Lodging Expenses during Convalescence
- Return of Travel Companions to Place of Residence
- Medical Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Dental Assistance
- Glasses & Contact Lenses Replacement Assistance
B. MexVisit® Travel Assistance
- Tourism & Travel Information.
- US State Department travel Advisory
- Communications with Embassies and Consulates
- Emergency Communications & Messaging
- Assistance to File and Recover Lost or Stolen Documents
- Emergency Money Transfers
- Travel Agency Services
- Lost Baggage Recovery Assistance
C. MexVisit® Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Delivery of Fuel
- Flat Tire Service
- Battery Jumpstart
- Locksmith Service
- Service & Repair Shops Referral
- Sending of Spare Parts for Repair
- Return of Vehicle if Trip is Interrupted
- Interrupted Trip Continuation
- or Return to Place of Residence
- or Return of Car Rental
- Lodging Expenses
D. MexVisit® Auto Liability Legal Assistance
- 24 Hour Professional Attorney Legal Assistance & Representation
- Bail Bond Assistance
E. MexVisit® Personal Legal Assistance
- Legal Assistance in the Event of Abuse of Authorities or Corruption (police abuse)
- Assistance to Cancel Temporary Vehicle Importation Permit
Description of the benefits listed herein does not constitute the full legal description of benefits and exclusions as described in the terms and conditions of the contract. All benefits are provided only to the covered and or listed vehicle and/or beneficiary, only for events occurring while in Mexico and only for the duration specified in the policy and/or certificate where benefits are listed. Benefits will only be provided in Mexico and not the United States, Canada and/or any other country.