Adjustable Deductibles for Mexico Home Owners Insurance
Our GNP Home owners program offers many deductible options for the *Fire All Risk Section (excludes catastrophic coverage).
- Deductibles start as low as $500 USD.
- Maximum deductible is $20,000 USD
- You can choose separate deductibles for dwelling, glass, personal property and theft.
- Extraordinary expense, debris removal and civil liability coverages are not subject to a deductible.
*Fire All Risk
According to GNP’s terms & conditions, Fire All Risk refers to losses sustained by the piece of real property arising from any of the following:
- Fire, lightning strike or explosion.
- Certain acts committed by persons taking part in stoppages, strikes, labor related disturbances, rallies, civil commotion, rebellion, etc.
- Impact of aircraft or of objects falling from it.
- Fallen trees, antennas, billboards, etc.
- Smoke or soot produced outside the Insured´s premises.
- Water or steam coming from breakage in pipelines or in supply systems above ground
- Collision of vehicles not owned by the Insured
- Accidental breakdown of machinery or equipment suitable to a dwelling
- Any other sudden and unforeseen risk, not explicitly excluded.