Top 10 Reasons to Visit Mexico for the Holidays
10. Buneulos - sweet fritters cooked up for the holidays.
9. Rocky Point - beach only 66 miles from the U.S. border with Arizona!
8. Piñatas - who doesn't like to bang on a piñata until Christmas sweets come rushing out.
7. Rosarito - beach only 20 miles from the U.S. border with California!
6. Ponche con Piquete - a hot punch made with blends of seasonal fruit, a shot of wine or spirits, served with a cinnamon stick.
5. Tamales & Atole (corn gruel) - Deeelicious traditional Christmas foods.
4. Bathing suits in winter.
3. Tourism down, U.S. Recession = LOW Prices and GREAT DEALS
2. A white Christmas - on white sandy beaches, that is!
..and the number one reason to visit Mexico for the Holidays...
1. It's the most festive time of the year in Mexico, the best for celebrations!