Mark Roberts published a great article last week on healthcare for travel . I picked the top Mexico tips below, but please read the full article on The Cypress Times by clicking here.
Pre-Travel to Mexico Planning
- Keep prescription and non-prescription medicines in their original bottles.
- See what coverage your health insurance plan offers for travel to Mexico.
- Consider Mexico travel insurance.
- Get immunized.
- As a precaution, consider requesting antibiotics for diarrheal infections in advance from your doctor.
Packing for Mexico Travel
- Carry prescription and non-prescription medications on your carry-on in the event your luggage is lost.
- Carry insurance ID cards with you.
- Bring immunization records with you.
- Pack a first aid kit, sunscreen, sun glasses and bug repellent.
While on Vacation in Mexico