Upbeat on the Mexico Economy...
- Mexico makes it by Foreign Affairs magazine
- How Mexico got back in the game by Thomas Friedman of the New York Times
- Mexico: the new China by Chris Anderson in the New York Times
- Mexico: Aztec Tiger in The Financial Times
- The Rise of Mexico in The Economist magazine
- Mexico’s (President Enrique) Peña Nieto has luck on his side in the Miami Herald newspaper
By default Mexico may be the up and comer in economic terms. Brazil's economy only grew by 0.9% while Mexico grew 4%. Indian and China economies are slowing. But what has been found is that Mexicans living in Mexico City were not so upbeat or positive about the Mexico economy.